- Atrebo is pleased to attend for the third consecutive year the reference event for telecommunications and ICT sector in the Middle East region.
- Atrebo will also be visiting Oman to impulse the collaboration with partners in the country seeking growth and expansion in an area that it is considered strategic for the company.
The 17th edition of the Telecom Review Leaders’ Summit will be attended by senior executives from over 58 countries, making it a worldwide event with a regional input.
Last year, Atrebo won the award for Best Smart Infrastructure Management Solution for its leading work in the digital transformation of telecommunications assets and smart infrastructure management.
The Telecom Review Excellence Awards recognised Atrebo for its expertise in developing TREE platform, which helps telcos, towercos and fibercos optimise their infrastructure operations, saving costs and improving productivity through fully digitised end-to-end process management.
This year, Telecom Review Leaders’ Summit is taking place 6-7 December at Le Meridien Hotel and Conference Center, Dubai.
This year event has an outstanding lineup of speakers, panelists and moderators including:
- Hatem Dowidar, Group CEO, e&.
- Talal Al Mamari, CEO, Omantel.
- Masood Mohamed Sharif Mahmood, CEO, etisalat by e&.
- Bassam Al Ibrahim, CEO, Ooredoo Oman.
- Khalid Murshed, Chief Technology & Information Officer, etisalat by e&.
- Kamil Hilali, Chief Strategy Officer at Zain Group.
- Mohamed Nasr, Managing director and CEO, Telecom Egypt.
- Günther Ottendorfer, CTIO, Ooredoo Qatar.
- Saleem Al Blooshi, Chief Technology Officer, du.
- Yahia Sefraoui, Chief Digital & Data Transformation Officer, inwi.
- Among many other top and high-level executives.
Some of the topics that will be addressed at the event panel discussions are:
The ICT leaders keeping up with the fast technological evolution, covering the following subjects:
- Importance of drafting the right ICT strategies at the right time.
- Role of leaders in bringing the ICT sector forward.
- How 5G can generate multiple revenue streams for ICT leaders.
- How telcos are leveraging the changes and developments occurring in the sector.
- Meeting the goals of national visions and international cooperation.
- Regional andglobal outlooks of the ICT scene.
- The major trends that shaped the ICT industry in 2023 and forecast on the next 5 years.
- Role of telecom and ICT leaders in maintaining the functionality of all other sectors.
- ICT and SDGs: best practices and lessons learnt.
Leveraging generative ai for successful telco to techco transformation, covering the following subjects:
- Generative AI as a key focus of telecom operators transforming into techcos.
- Telco specific use cases for generative AI with tangible busines outcomes.
- Making AI/ML and cloud innovation accessible to end customers via digital marketplace.
- Leveraging generative AI, advanced connectivity and IoT to create smart user experiences.
- Combining silicon innovation and cloud security to fully seize the generative AI opportunity.
Sustainability & greentech, covering the following subjects:
- Why has sustainability become a trending topic in the ICT sector?
- Sustainability and digital transformation: new conversions?
- Green technology’s efficiency for improved network performance.
- The criteria of a successful sustainability strategy.
- How will 5G Advanced Drive Sustainability and Energy Efficiency.
The evolution of digital transformation – a new generation of telcos panel outline, covering the following subjects:
- How has digital transformation changed telcos?
- Outcomes of digital strategies and plans executed.
- Leveraging new technologies for a complete digital experience.
- Importance of digital inclusion for a successful digital transformation.
- Influence of AI on the digital transformation of key sectors such as healthcare and finance.
The future of technology with artificial intelligence, covering the following subjects:
- Why did the hype on AI suddenly emerge early this year?
- Impact of advanced AI language models like ChatGPT on the interaction between businesses and users.
- AI’s influence on the telecom industry: prominent use cases where AI is demonstrating efficiency, improved customer experience, or cost savings.
- Challenges and opportunities of the integration of AI into telecom networks.
- Trends or breakthroughs in AI for the next decade, and telecom companies’ readiness for these changes.
Atrebo is pleased to be attending such an important event in the Middle East region. If you are attending too, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be delighted to have a chat and share synergies.