- Atrebo attended the world’s largest and most influential connectivity event.
- The key topic of the MWC23 was smart connectivity, and participants got to explore and learn about IA, Industry 4.0, Disruptive Innovation, the Metaverse, and other technologies.
The new edition of the Mobile World Congress 2023 took place in Barcelona, Spain, from the 27th of February to the 2nd of March. The event was attended by 88,500 people, according to GSMA.
“Pre-pandemic figures are gradually being restored, as in 2019, which set the attendance record with 109,000 attendees”.
Our CEO Jesús del Estad, CRO Luis del Valle and CTO David Humanes attended meetings in Hall 8.1 Stand 8.1A61 together with Extenda Andalucía at the Barcelona Mobile World Congress to share synergies with telecomunications infrastructure experts and bring value to Towercos, MNOs and Fibercos with its innovative and open platform TREE.
TREE is a modular solution highly scalable and integrable with other platforms and tools within the client – OSS and BSS ecosystem – that facilitates the implementation of highly innovative and cost-effective smart solutions into one single platform.
In fact, Atrebo was recently awarded with the “Best Global Smart Infrastructure Management Solution” in Telecom Review Leaders’ Summit event.
Looking for an efficient and centralised solution to digitise your critical assets and infrastructure?
Some of the exhibitors at the Barcelona Mobile World Congress 2023 included Telefónica, Vantage Towers, Helios Towers, Phoenix Towers, SK telecom, and others.
Throughout the event, astonishing technologies were showcased in the halls of the MWC in Barcelona. The most outstanding innovations are listed below:
- Telefónica presented new FlashLED SOS V16 Connected, an own brand of KPS Group aimed at providing and guaranteeing road safety, which is to become mandatory for all passenger cars in 2026, replacing the current warning triangle.
- SK Telecom, an innovative flying taxi that will significantly reduce travel times in cities with high levels of traffic.
- Xiaomi surprised the attendees with CyberOne, a humanoid robot. Xiaomi unveiled its latest technological innovation: its new Xiaomi Wireless AR Smart Glass Discovery Edition concept.
- The Spanish company Alisys presented a quadruped robot from Huarts Robotics, whose purpose is focused on fulfilling security and defence tasks
- Motorola unveiled a prototype of a roll-up phone with a flexible OLED panel at the event.
At Atrebo, we believe that our commitment to telecom infrastructure management will contribute to seizing new opportunities and bringing superior value to the telco-towerco ecosystem.
As always, we are looking forward to attending the next event, which will be TowerXchange Meetup MENA 2023, as we seek to embrace open innovation for Telco infrastructure in the Middle East.